Monday, September 13, 2010

Lights, Camera, Act - You Know This Line

Welcome to Cigarette Burned Heart, on this blog I'll be posting short movie reviews that I hope encourage you to show an interest in films you may have otherwise never heard of. As far as being an actual film buff goes, I'm still pretty new to this but I want to be a director someday and I figure beginning as an independent critic is a decent foray into the cinematic world of celluloid and lights. I'm a fan of mainstream cinema, independent films, and foreign films so you never really know just exactly what will show up here. I'll try to post two reviews a day, one of a film I thought was well done and another of a film not so well done. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy my reviews as much as I enjoy writing them. If you ever have any films that you'd like to recommend feel free to tell me, I always look forward to new experiences with cinema. And without further adieu, get some popcorn or whatever you prefer and we'll start getting this show on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment